Since it’s establishment, the trend toward social media marketing has risen more substantially in the last 10 years than email marketing. The perception that email marketing methods are old and outdated are definitely not true.
For business owners forged by the power of intensity that social media captures are forgetting that social media as a single marketing entity means missing out on the profound impact on audience engagement that automated email platforms deliver. According to the most recent results from Adestra, email marketing revenue increased 28% in one year and is ranked as the first preferred marketing channel for user return on investment.
A well executed automated email strategy can:
- Increase sales
- Increase customer loyalty
- Generate leads
- Produce additional repeat business
- Reduce marketing costs
Email Marketing isn’t just a tool to get your message out. Smart businesses are taking full advantage of the diversity, click rate, reach and engagement that email service providers offer to website owners. Research shows that businesses who use Marketing Automation to nurture prospects receive a 451% increase in qualified leads, and we know that higher qualifying leads mean significantly higher opportunities of those customers converting.
Email automation will not only help you convert leads into loyal customers, but it can also help you to trigger your existing customers into making additional purchases by strengthening your upselling opportunities and encouraging greater product adaptation.
A report by Forrester found Business to Business marketers who take advantage of email automation software saw an increase In their sales pipeline by an average of 10%. Automated responsive email communication can be the difference between customers converting and remaining loyal or a missed opportunity, meaning reduced return on your investment.
By integrating auto scheduling for your email campaigns, will help keep you competitive, streamline the sales process and improve your engagement results. Based on what your goals are, you can use automated software to establish which metrics you need to track to determine how you’re progressing toward your goal and use the software to instigate specific actions and outcomes.
Automated Goal Optimisation:
Enables you to create custom feedback so that when your prospect completes an action, for instance, a purchase, the email schedule can then adapt and respond to the next stage and an onboarding framework sequence to advance prospects through the sales funnel can begin.
For businesses, automated customer encouragement provides greater assurance and repeat schedule contact, meaning greater repeat business.
Single Source Data:
Allows the automated email software service to organise and leverage your marketing processes and identify specific growth opportunities. Data can also help to reveal customer trends so you can innovate marketing strategies that are based on customer demand, which saves you time and reduces your marketing costs.
Automated Immediate Insight:
Provides businesses the tools, training, and support needed to see immediate insights into what happens when prospects open your email. Having this immediate insight means that you can respond and get to qualified leads quicker, with faster-increased conversion rate results, meaning a faster R.O.I .
Automated Segmentation options:
Allow for easier segmentation of messages to different audiences within your list.
By segmenting your audience:
You can offer content that appeals to specific behavior signals; which then triggers other automated marketing & sales processes; which mean that your messages are more targeted and therefore more likely to be opened.
Track and optimise conversion rate:
Provides immediate updates on prospects’ click behavior and will allow you to edit messages, distribution sequence and visualise how you have progressed in completing each goal.The ability to track data means that you can pinpoint the exact responsive action to take and therefore maximise conversion potential.
Automation makes your communication with prospects timely and relevant. Email marketing software services provide a heavy assurance of results for those who are innovating their marketing practices to meet the changing expectations of their customers.
If you’re interesting in creating an email campaign, get in touch with us and we’ll help you connect with your customers.
Written By Daniella Smithson
- https://econsultancy.com/blog/64614-email-remains-the-best-digital-channel-for-roi/ According to the most recent results from Adestra, email marketing revenue increased 28% in one year and is ranked as the first preferred marketing channel for user return on investment.
- https://www.livescience.com/49585-facebook-addiction-viewed-brain.html A new study by California State University, Fullerton found that the brains of people who report compulsive urges to use the social networking site show some brain patterns similar to those found in drug addicts.
- https://blog.hubspot.com/blog/tabid/6307/bid/33635/12-automated-email-workflows-you-ll-kick-yourself-for-not-using.aspx#sm.000meeq0ahfgdj4113m1infgbcy91 according to a report by Forrester, B2B marketers who implement marketing automation increase their sales pipeline contribution by an average of 10%
- http://www.business2community.com/infographics/marketing-automation-by-the-numbers-infographic-0342287#WCkaqQMifXtj77up.99 Research shows that businesses who use Marketing Automation to nurture prospects experience a 451% increase in qualified leads.