COVID-19 We remain fully operational and have increased our capacity during this time to support our partners.
FIA Conference 2024 Spin the Wheel Promotion Terms & Conditions
SPIN THE WHEEL
- Spin the Wheel (Promotion) commences at 28 Feb 2024 9.00am (AEDT) and concludes at 5.00pm (AEDT) on 1 March 2024 (Promotion Period).
- The promotion is promoted by Osky Interactive Pty Ltd (Promoter) 7-9 Geelong St, Fyshwick, Canberra, Australia 2609.
- All entrants will be subject to, and will need to adhere to, the Terms and Conditions as set by the Promoter and any future Terms and Conditions amended.
The Prizes consist of:
- There will be a selection of Prizes available on the day which correspond to labelled wedges on the wheel, these prizes consist of vouchers, products and services.
- A Winner will be awarded a prize corresponding to the category where the pointer stops on the wheel.
- Entry must abide by the Terms and Conditions to be eligible.
- If a Prize corresponding to the pointer is not available, a staff member will select an appropriate Prize of greater value.
- The prize must be used in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions set out in the individual vouchers and/or products selected and cannot be redeemed for cash.
How to enter
To enter the Promotion, Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
- The Entrant must be a delegate at FIA Conference 2024.
- Only one entry per receipt is permitted.
- The Entrant must complete the online entry form, agreeing to the Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants may Spin the Wheel once per valid receipt.
- The Entrant is responsible for ensuring their Entry is valid.
General Terms and Conditions
No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost, incomplete or misdirected Entries. Entry Forms which contain incorrect contact details shall be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, or engaged in unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such a person are reserved.
- Proof of identity will be required to claim any prize.
- By entering the Promotion, the entrants hereby give the Promoter authority to publicly announce their name (should they be a Winner) at the time of the Selection and at any stage thereafter.
- The promotion is open to all delegates of the FIA Conference 2024.